Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

I love quiet mornings where I can just wake up without the need of an alarm clock, or the coffee pot in our case. We always set the coffee the night before and the noise of the coffee maker and the aroma of the coffee wakes us up each morning at six. I slept in a bit but got up to start chores, a woman's work is truely never done!!  Laundry is chugging away and as soon as I finish this post I will be outside working in my flower beds.  It is already HOT here in Alabama this morning so I need to get a move on. Amid all the holiday weekend fun, lets stop to remember those who gave everything so that we can live in the USA. I always think of Lee Greenwood's song, I Am Proud to be an American. And I truely am blessed by God to live in this country. Happy Memorial Day Friends!

1 comment:

Mrs R. said...

Your morning, chores and all sounds wonderful!