Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I totally agree with this Pin from Pinterest!! So I promised you a list of books that were suggested as winners by my group group. I must say that I have not read these so I cannot totally endorse them but I plan to look for them at the library and give them a try!

The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty....recommended by our children's librarian.
Southern Charm by Tinsley Mortimer
The Midwive's Confession by Diane Chamberlain
Isaac's Storm by Erik Larson
Naughty in Nice by Rhys Bowen
Caleb's Crossing by J Brooks...this was recommended by one of our male members. It is the story of the first Native American to graduate from Harvard and this was back in the 1600s. It is a fictionalized account of a historic moment. This one is at the top of my list of books to look for!
1000 Gifts by Ann Boschamp
All the Pretty Girls by J T Ellison
Bombshells by Teresa Elliot Brown
November 22, 1963 by Stephen King....another one I would like to read.
The Last Love Letter from You by Jo Jo Moyes
And be on the lookout for The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton which will be released soon. I LOVE her books...she really knows how to tell a story.

Our group is pretty diverse and I have been challenged to read some books that I would have never chosen myself. One of these books is The Elegance of the Hedgehog and what a wonderful book it is! Support your local library...check out books and spend the summer reading!

1 comment:

Mrs R. said...

Such a wonderful list. I can imagine a stack of these books just waiting to be read. :)