Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012




As you can see we had quite the feast Saturday evening at our Adult Bible Fellowship( that is a new name for Sunday School) dinner. It is always good to be with these folks to sit down and visit. Of course before the evening was over, the women were in one room and the guys in another. But that is ok...we all need our own time together.

I just got home from my morning walk...pretty muggy out there today. Kendall starts her second round of swim lessons today. She just does not like the water but I really want her to learn to swim. Please send up a prayer for her this week and next week.

If any of you are on Good Reads...I spent most of Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon, logging in some of my favorite books. Many of my friends know that I love to read and they are always asking me for recommendations. Well now I can direct them to join Good Reads and they can peruse my list of 500 or so books.  Not that I would recommend all of them but I have rated them on a 5 star basis. I rarely give five stars and I am going to try to go back and review some of my favorite books. Good Reads is a great place to log in books you have read and you can look back and see if there are any that you might like to read again.  Check it our!


1 comment:

Mrs R. said...

Oh it all looks so delicious!!!!