Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

 It is always a happy day at my house when a thirtyone order comes in!! If you have not heard of thirty-one products, the company gets its name from Proverbs 31. My friend Jaime Emerson is my 31 lady and you can check out her website at www.mythirtyone.com/emerson.  Thirty-one sells bags and organizational products.  Their products are so pretty and I love their monogramming!
 Here is an older utility bag of mine with a brand new product, a clear vinyl topper. It is rather hard to see but it will come in handy at the beach, keeping sand out of our things!! I put my utility bags in my trunk when I make a grocery run. As  I unload my cart of groceries( which are packed in about 30 plastic bags!) into the car, I put all the bags inside my utility bags and it is much easier to tote everything from the garage to the kitchen when I get home. And I use them for all sorts of things around the house and traveling. They are a workhorse bag and truly worth the investment.
 Can you have too many of these large utility bags? I have three and would like a few more. Last month these great bags were on special for $10 with a $30 dollar purchase. The print is called Minty chip and while I am not usually a "brown" girl, I loved this design.
 Here is my $30 dollar purchase...what I call my Nana Bag. It is the large organizer bag. It is roomy inside and has six pockets around the outside of the bag, making it perfect to tote along all the things a Nana needs when she is out and about.
 Both of my goodies!
And as I have said before, I never met a monogram I did not like!! They do really nice monogramming at thirty-one.  If you are looking for a sturdy well made bag..check out thirty-one.

4 comments:

Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three said...

I've heard of them but had no idea where the name came from. Cool!

Arlene Grimm said...

I started buying them several years ago and I must say they are very well made and hold up to a lot of use and abuse!!

Mrs R. said...

Arlene, I've never heard of that company before. I will definitely check them out. Your bags are so pretty and the monogram adds the perfect touch!

Dewilla Hooper said...

I'm glad that you got to get in on the ten dollar deal last month. At my party, we all bought several! Well, each of us got one for ourselves and for gifts. I also like the monograming. They have a great blanket that rolls up that you could get to keep in your car, also. I use mine for when we might be at the park or something with Dora. I gave her one, too!