Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

If you are like me, there are television programs you like to watch but for some reason, the date and time often escapes you! Help is on the way. My friend, Susan, told me about Locate TV.com. You simply create an account....type in all the tv shows you like to watch as well as actors and actresses that you enjoy and once a week you will get an email with your own personal tv schedule for the week. I found it was easier to bookmark the site and I can go to my tv schedule whenever I want to have a look at it! I love old movies, actors like Cary Grant, Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart etc and actresses like Norma Shearer, Myrna Loy and Greer Garson...I simply type in their names and any movies featuring my favorite actors and actresses pop up on my computer screen. Since you type in your cable provider, Locate TV even tells you the channel to turn to! With so many channels on my cable, this is a great feature. I also have added new actors and actresses to my favorites, Bill Pullman, Renee Zellweger, Sandra Bulloch, Reese Witherspoon etc...Now I know these are not "new" actors and actresses but to be honest, I have not found many of the popular actors and actresses to be my cup of tea. I guess I am turning into an old person.:) I have dvr'ed(is that a word...if not it should be!) several movies that Hubs and I can watch during the summer reruns. Right now we are watching the Olympics so when they are over, we are set for some movie nights here at home. Check it out, I think you will love this wonderful site.

Kendall went back to swim lessons yesterday. Miss Anita is going to be tougher on her this go round and she needs to be. Our Kendall is very strong willed and needs a firm hand. I found out that Miss Anita lost all her kitchen appliances and her heat and air unit in the lightning strike. A big inconvenience but she is grateful that there was not damage to her house.

I also picked up my Pumpkin Wreath from my friend, Amber. It is very pretty. I will try to get a picture of it up tomorrow. I do not want to rush the seasons but now is the time to get the supplies you need for fall and Christmas crafts, before everything is picked over. I am heading back to Hobby Lobby today to get some ribbon for my Christmas ornaments. I plan to take an ornament with me so I can get just the right color!

Off to breakfast with the BFFs today...if you are ever in the Hartselle area, check out breakfast at Mr. Henry's. It is our favorite breakfast spot.  Have a great day blog friends!

1 comment:

Mrs R. said...

Mr Henry's is such a cute name for a restaurant. :)

I hope Kendall is enjoying her swimming lessons a bit more.