Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

 Here is a picture of the big group of family who had lunch together at Huey's on Saturday in Memphis. If you are looking for a good hamburger while visiting Memphis, this is a good place to start!  Nephew, Trent's brother and his two precious little girls were visiting Memphis too!
 And I mentioned that Lee and Lanier were expecting another grandson...well here he is! Paul Buckner Grimm was born yesterday in Dallas. I need to get busy on his Christmas ornament.
And finally here is the precious great niece that we went to Memphis to see. Dorothy Sykes Grimm "Dottie" is one month old now and just the sweetest baby! She is named after her great grandmother.  I am pretty sure she will be the only Dottie in her class at school.

We had a great time in Memphis...hamburgers, BBQ and Lee made us a delicious breakfast on Sunday morning. I told Lanier that we would not want to leave, we had been treated so royally!!  Lee and Lanier will be coming to see us in the fall. I am planning a trip to  The Old Cook Stove...a Mennonite restaurant out in the country that serves an awesome buffet on the weekends.  It is good to spend time with Family!

2 comments:

Mrs R. said...

Arlene, what precious babies! And it is nice to see a picture of you and your husband. :)

I'm always on the lookout for good hamburgers. Alas, Memphis is a bit of a drive today.

Arlene Grimm said...

thanks Mrs R!! Lanier took the picture of me and Mar. I usually hate having my pic made but this was a good one!