Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

No pictures this morning....I am just hoping I get this post finished before the grands come barreling out of bed! I hear stirrings! Kendall and Margaret slept together on the trundle bed while I slept with Bubba in the guest room. He still does not like to sleep by himself at Nana's house. Despite the storm last night, all slept like logs. We had hoped to go to the park this morning but it is very wet so we will have to make other plans. I will take Margaret to north Bham to meet her parents this afternoon...as long as I do not have to deal with Bham traffic I am a happy camper. We are meeting at a Cracker Barrel at the Gardendale exit. We made many trips to Gardendale when our kids played basketball at Cornerstone Christian School. One of our big rivals was Tabernacle Baptist. After dropping off Margaret, I have to get to the grocery store to buy groceries and stock up for Charles's birthday dinner tomorrow evening. We will have pork loin, hashbrown casserole, Different Slaw and Corn on the Cob. Dessert will be Homemade Peach Ice Cream. It is hard to believe my youngest child will be 29!!

Summer is coming to a close, Kendall starts school on Monday so it will just be me and Bubba here at home on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.  Even though it is still quite warm here, I always consider it "fall" when school starts. At least my fall routine is in place. I am hoping to get some serious cleaning and sorting done before I decorate my house for fall. Oh my, here come the little girls...better get going! Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments: