Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

 Over the weekend I was in a reading mode and now I am in a crafting mode! You can see my rather messy craft room that I share with our attic space! Kendall's flower is a work in progress. My subway sign also needs more work and I am doing some Christmas ornaments as a surprise for my sis in law. We are going to Memphis to visit them over the weekend and I wanted to try these ornaments I had seen on Pinterest.  I have to ge some pretty ribbon to add to them and they will be done.  You may wonder what the big white bag is on my craft table...Jumbo Wipes!! We always need to wipe our fingers when we are crafting with paint and glue.
And hopefully today will be our start back to swim lessons. Miss Anita's house was struck by lightning over the weekend but no one was hurt. I think she lost a lot of her electrical devices in the mishap.  I am also picking up a mesh pumpkin wreath that I ordered from one of my MOPS moms. These girls are so creative! I cannot wait to see it. I plan to hang it on my back door going into the garage this fall. I have WAY too much fall decor but I cannot bear to part with it and each year, I see some cute thing that I just have to have. I do not know about you but I am ready for fall!

1 comment:

Mrs R. said...

Arlene, those ornaments are so cute! Love the cheery colors! What a good idea. :)