Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having breakfast with a sweet young lady I have known since she was two years old. Miss Sara B was in my two year old class at the Weekday School 16 years ago and I fell in love with her from the moment I met her.  When her brother, Drew, came along I was priviledged to "nanny" one day a week with him to let Mom have some alone time. This sweet family is like my family and I was so happy that Sara wanted to see me before she heads off to college today.  Amelia brought her children by Panera so that I could have more time visiting with Sara so I was able to get a photo of Kendall and Sara, two of my favorite girlies.

Sara is planning to major in special education or speech pathology, it is up in the air right now but I know she has a heart for special education. Her church has a program that offers care givers of special needs children a night out. Sara has volunteered with that evening out for many years.  I still cannot believe that Sara is 18 years old now...time certainly does fly. Take time to enjoy all the special moments that you have with the ones you love.

1 comment:

Mrs R. said...

Arlene, what a delight to spend time with two of your favorite girls. :)