Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Everyone must be doing fall Pinterest projects because many of my favorite bloggers have not posted in a bit!!  We arrived home this afternoon after stopping in Birmingham to visit the grands(and Ben and Katy!). Baylor was in fine form after having surgery to put tubes in his ears yesterday. Of course he blew by Nana to get to Grandpa but that is ok with me. That boy LOVES his Grandpa. I got some extra loving from Margaret! On arriving home, the first order of business was to put everything away. Call me anal retentive but I cannot abide a big mess! Then I went next door to get my mail from our wonderful neighbors who kept an eye on our home while we were gone. I found two Anniversary cards in the snail mail, one from my neighbor, Jean and one from my friend, Linda, who NEVER misses my birthday or anniversary. Just saying Happy Anniversary online does not do it for her. I am so blessed to have a faithful friend like Linda.

Now I am collapsed on the sofa with the computer, catching up with everyone online. As Dorothy so aptly put it, There is NO place like Home!! We enjoyed our vacation but we are looking forward to sleeping in our own bed and going to church in the morning.

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I'm so glad that you made it home safe and sound. You will sleep well in your own bed tonight! Thank you for such a sweet comment that you left on my blog. You are a treasure, friend!