Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

 I got busy "falling" up my home this week. I am a big kid when it comes to holidays.  You know it is fall when candy corn arrives in the grocery store.  I like to put out this fall mix to munch on. I could not find any fall M&Ms to add to the mix but I will be on the look out for some to add to my fall trail mix.
 My fall buffet...
 I found another cute fall basket at Tammy Eddy's Antiques last week. It has a leather cord that I looped over the finial on my secretary. I filled it with silk leaves and flowers. I think this probably cost less than   $10 altogether.
 The pumpkin patch on top of my kitchen hutch. I never met a pumpkin I did not like!!
Here is Miss Crow, a gift from my friend, Joyce...Mr Crow is on the other side of the hutch.  I found the cute little pumpkin with the big smile marked down to 99 cents at Pineapples, one of my favorite local stores.

When my grands came to the house yesterday they loved looking for all the fall touches! I love seeing those excited little faces!!

2 comments:

Mrs R said...

Such happy pumpkin faces! I love autumn! :)

Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three said...

Love all your fall stuff! I joke that in Alabama we have to just pretend that it's fall with seasonal scents and baking because it goes straight from summer to winter around here.