Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I saw this "pin" on Pinterest this week and had to share it with my blog readers.  So often when we are waiting in the hallway, we are crying and beating our fists against the wall!! This is something to think on in uncertain times.

It is a beautiful Saturday here in Alabama. I hope to move some of my shrubs today...several have become overgrown and need some attention. I will plant some pansies later. Pansies are such happy little flowers!! My dear husband's grandmother was named Pansy. Did you know that Scarlett O'Hara was almost Pansy O'Hara? It was Miss Mitchell's first choice for her heroine's name in Gone With The Wind.

This evening we will join our Sunday School Class for  fun and fellowship. I am making a Pinterest recipe, in my quest to start cooking and not just "pinning". I will let you know how it turns out!  Have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

Mrs R said...

How exciting - a new recipe! I will have to figure out Pinterest some day. I don't understand it. I love the quote though.

Arlene Grimm said...

The recipe was a Keeper! Will share it on Monday Mrs R.

Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three said...

Pansy just doesn't have quite the sass that Scarlett does, does it?

Arlene Grimm said...

No it does not Jenn!! And so far no one in the family has named any little girls, Pansy, after Marvin's grandmother!!