Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

 We had a nice trip to North Georgia to visit my parents. Weather was just perfect, a bit overcast and not hot! Here is Miss Margaret playing at Grandma's house. She got a cute haircut that makes her look like a big girl!
 Baylor loved playing outside...he did try to eat a few pieces of gravel. I guess those rocks looked like candy to him.
 Sister and Brother were fascinated by a water trough that was sitting outside.
 Sunday morning, Marvin took a walk and got some nice pictures of the farm. Here are some of my brother in law's cattle grazing in the pasture.
 Here is a view of Fort Mountain from my parent's front yard.
And Grassy Mountain can be seen from the side yard. The leaves on the trees are just beginning to change and they were so lovely. It is always a good time when family can be together.

2 comments:

Dewilla Hooper said...

Pretty view!

Mrs R said...

So beautiful! I can sense the peacefulness just by looking at the pictures.