Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

 Well one fall project is marked off my list today. I got busy yesterday gathering all the things I needed to do this tableau. I had seen something similar on Pinterest and it got my creative juices flowing.  We have two wagons...one is newer. My father in law used it to take his birdseed to his feeders and when he passed away my mother in law gave it to us for the grandchildren. But I decided that Ben's old Radio Flyer circa 1980 looked better...I love the rustic look of it.  Ben got this wagon from his Grandma and Papa G when he was two years old. It has had a lot of use in 30 something years!!
I was able to get everything I needed at Lowes. While I was there I also picked up some pansies to plant out front. Pretty purple and yellow pansies are my favorite. I also purchased some fresh mulch but I did not get it spread over my pansies so I hope the rain will let up a bit today so I can complete my gardening chores.  The rainy weather is bringing some cooler temps for the Tennessee Valley so I hope my pansies enjoy the autumn weather and thrive in my little patch of garden.

Since rain is on the agenda for today, I plan to spend some time in my craft room. Have a blessed weekend Friends.

2 comments:

Dewilla Hooper said...

I may steal your idea. I have a wagon in the garage. I would put it in the backyard, though, so someone wouldn't steal it for real!

Mrs R said...

So sweet, Arlene! I am almost done decorating my front porch. I need one more pumpkin! :)