Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Well we awoke to our first Cold Morning of this season. It is drizzly and damp making it seem chillier! But it is the end of October and time for the fall season to appear. I have plans to pull on a hoodie and get in my garage for some cleaning out. Our county picks up large garbage items once every three months and I remembered to call and schedule a pickup for Monday. We have several things that just need to GO!! In the three years we have lived here, we have used the garage as storage for some things that are broken down, unused and a few useless things with sentimental value so it is time to make some decisions. We also have two old televisions that still work but considered obsolete today. I will put those out there, hoping someone might pick them up. Lots of people drive around on these pick up days, hoping to find a treasure. I also have five antique dining chairs that I no longer use. I will take some pictures and put them on Craig's list.  With the money I hope to make from the chairs, I want to buy some sturdy shelves for the garage so I can place things on shelves so I can find them when I need them.  Then this afternoon we are going to celebrate Landon's birthday at Cracker Barrel. He is four years old today! Another reminder that time does fly by and we should all enjoy each day that God gives us.

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

Arlene, you can never have too many shelves! Enjoy your Cracker Barrel birthday celebration!