Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Another short post this morning as I am on the run!! Marvin's car started acting up on him yesterday on the way home from work so he drove directly to the Ford place to leave it to be checked out. So I get to be his chauffeur today! I would let him have my car but I have MOPs today and I do not want to miss that meeting. We are making some cute crafts and I hope to take some pictures so you can see how crafty we are!!

After MOPs and the grocery store, I am going to a Pampered Chef party that my friend, Susan, is hosting. I always enjoy seeing the new gadgets that the Pampered Chef company have come up with to make cooking fun and easy.

I had planned to take my camera to our Birthday lunch yesterday but I forgot it! Seems I forget a lot of things lately.;) We had a good time eating, visiting and laughing. I truly do not know what I would do without my sweet friends. We have been through many things together and Deb and Sus are the people I feel that I can share anything with and they will understand.

Off to Huntsville!! Have a great Friday...

No comments: