Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

 We had such a nice time at MOPs yesterday...crafting and visiting and eating. Our crafts board member, Crystal, came up with these cute crafts for us to make. ( I am borrowing her photo of our turkey and Christmas ornament.) If you want to see more photos from our MOPs meeting, check out the MOPs blog on my blog roll. MOPs member, Jenn, is taking photos and updating the blog for our group. I really appreciate Jenn's willingness to do this. She has two blogs of her own, Sweet T Makes Three and Those Groovy Gervens. In addition to this she has two preschoolers, one being a new baby boy!! She is one busy lady.
Here is my Christmas ornament. I am a renegade, I had to make mine just a little different!!  I think these ornaments would be great Christmas gifts. All you need is a wooden letter, scrap book paper, ribbon, modge podge and a little round attachment for the top. I cannot think of the name for these little things but they screw into the top of the ornament. We just used modge podge to adhere the paper to the letter, then cut the paper away from the letter. Some used Exacto knives, others scissors. I found I had a few little "fuzzy" bits of paper around the curved area of the letter but when I got home, I just used some fine sandpaper to sand that off and it looked fine.

I always enjoy my MOPs meetings. I am thankful to be their Grandmother of Preschoolers!

No comments: