Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

 Here is my Gingerbread House that I saw at Cracker Barrel and my sweet husband bought it for me.  It is hard to tell in the morning light but it is lit on the inside and glows so cheerily!! I thought the grands would love it and I cannot wait for them to see it.
 A side view...it is decorated so nicely!! Much better than I could do if I decided to make a Gingerbread house!
And one of my favorite Christmas decorations. Mama G made this nativity set for us at her ceramics class and we have treasured it for years!! Grands know that we look but do not touch! They have their own Fisher Price nativity upstairs in the toy corner and they are welcome to play with it all they like.

I look forward to seeing everyone's Christmas decorations on the blogs I read regularly! It makes me feel that I have stopped in at their homes for a little visit.


No comments: