Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

 One of my blog friends wanted to see my Christmas ironstone so here it is!  We have used this china for at least 20 years if not longer!  My parents in law had commissary privileges at the base in Savannah and I believe they purchased these dishes there.  I love taking the set out every year and using them during the Christmas season.
I have already been busy this morning getting dishes ready for tomorrow. So far I have made my cornbread for my dressing, a fruit salad and a chocolate eclair dessert. Next up is my apple pie, bake my sweet potatoes for my sweet potato crunch casserole and make some pecan pie bars. It will be a busy day and I have lots of cleaning to do as well. My last chore of the day will be to get out all my China and make sure it is ready for tomorrow. I am no Martha Stewart but I like to set a pretty table for Thanksgiving.

I hope all my blog friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: