Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

 I thought I would share a few more Christmas photos this morning. Here is my tea cart all decked out in Christmas angels. And my sweet Christmas tea towel with a G looks so pretty on the tea cart. I love that this tea cart has a special towel holder built right into the cart.  I found the tea cart in a Savannah, Georgia antique store (Maggie's on Bull Street) and at just $90 I had to bring it home with me. It has a brass label on the side that says it belongs to the Shepheard Hotel in Cairo, Egypt. When I first got my tea cart, I googled the hotel and found that it is a four star hotel on the bank of the Nile River. I wonder how this little piece ended up in Savannah. I have heard of stealing towels from a hotel but a tea cart????

Below is a picture of my dining room chandelier. I am thinking of adding some tulle to the glass berry strand...it still needs some tweaking but I was glad to find a garland that matched my ornaments!  I have to admit that on the Friday after Thanksgiving I tend to put things up in a hurry to get it done in one day! Then when I have time, I go back and freshen it up a bit.

But today is my Friend Day and I am going to lunch with the girls so decorating will have to take a back seat to Nana Time today!

No comments: