Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Every year I get my grands a Christmas ornament. I like to think that one day when they have their own homes and their own Christmas Trees, they will hang these ornaments on the tree and think of Nana and Grandpa. I found these cute ornaments at Cracker Barrel. Right now they have their ornaments on sale so it is a good time to stock up. I chose the red snowflakes for Landon and Baylor and the green snowflakes are for Kendall and Margaret. They look like decorated Sugar Cookies!! And I was able to write the date on the back of the ornament along with a little message from Nana and Grandpa.  I have to give a shout out to Cracker Barrel...this year they have just had so many pretty Christmas things available in their Country Store. The prices are good as well. I need to purchase two Dirty Santa Gifts for our Sunday School Christmas party and I think I will head to Cracker Barrel to look for something special. And Cracker Barrel will also wrap your gift for you! That is something I am always looking for at this time of the year.

Speaking of wrapping gifts, I am off to wrap some gifts with my friend, Sharon, this morning. Our Sunday School Class chose a family to buy Christmas gifts for this year. Another sweet friend, Amy, shopped for the gifts for our class. She got some amazing deals. So now the gifts must be wrapped and returned to the NCC by the 18th.  It is a blessing to be able to help others!

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

Oh, I love those sugar cookie ornaments, Arlene! I love the Christmas things at Cracker Barrel. As I've mentioned, our nearest one is over an hour away, but we do plan to meet friends for breakfast there soon so I will be on the lookout for great buys. Thanks for sharing!