Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

 The gifts are opened, the guests are at their own homes and it is a quiet day at the Grimm house. We had a lovely Christmas day and it was so fun seeing the grands open their gifts!
 The Before Picture....the after picture included lots of boxes and wrapping paper thrown around the room!! Thanks to Uncle Charles for helping get all the trash picked up!!
 Nancy, Charles and Amelia.
 The Big Cousins had their own seats at the end of the table.

 Charles, Nancy and Marvin.
 Ben and Katy with Baylor.
 Katy and Margaret with Marg's doll.
Mommy helping Kendall open her loot.

Today I have tried to do some cleaning and laundry as well as loading up my new Dooney and Bourke purse from my sweet husband. It was a splurge but I think it will last forever!! Some women like jewelry but I like purses!!

Marvin will be home for the week and I am looking forward to some time with him. It will be a quiet end to the year of 2012.

2 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas, Arlene! We did too. Now I am looking forward to getting all of my crafting and wrapping supplies put away.

Mrs R said...

Arlene, you do have a houseful! Holidays are wonderful but they certainly have a way of making you appreciate those quiet ordinary days!