Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

 Tomorrow our sweet Margaret will be three years old!! We plan to stop in Birmingham today to drop off her birthday gift and wish her an early Happy Birthday.
When I look at these little faces I am reminded of how quickly time flies by.  There is a song that I love called Cherish the Moment. As a grandmother, I think I understand that sentiment much more than I did as a busy young mom.

Marvin and I are headed to Montgomery today to see A Christmas Carol at the Shakespeare Festival Theater.  The shows there are always  done perfectly so we know we will be put into the Christmas Spirit!

And we are rooting for the Tide to ROLL over Georgia today. My sweet hubs will miss the game as it will be shown on tv while we are out of town.  And wouldn't you know it, our DVR box stopped working yesterday and we are waiting for UPS to bring a new one.  Marvin's dream game will be Alabama vs Notre Dame.

Wishing everyone a blessed weekend!!

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Margaret. (I love that name!) Such sweet faces. :)

Enjoy your play. No Bah Humbug!