Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

 After a week of rain, I was happy to see this pretty bag arrive on my doorstep yesterday.  It is a Vera Bradley overnight tote in a new spring color called Go Wild. And you all know what a wild woman I am!! I love the yellow and black flowers and the lining is a cute leopard print. I have a Vera Duffle that I use for traveling but it is really too big for an overnight trip. And most of the traveling I do is of the overnight variety.
And the rain continues here. One of my Facebook friends posted, "This is the Day that the Lord Has Made, I will REJOICE and BE GLAD in it!" I guess I needed to be reminded of that today as I am so weary of the rain.  Hopefully the sun will come out on Friday. I will be meeting my friend, Diane, for our monthly breakfast on Friday at Cracker Barrel. So Friday will be a grand day even if the rain continues. All my Alabama friends, try to stay warm and dry!

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

You wild thing! :-)

Such a pretty bag. I should keep my eyes open for one. I'm hoping to go visit my grandbaby next week.