Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

 Well as you can see, our shopping trip was a success!! We had the prefect day to go to Cullman. It was sunny and the temperatures were mild. We shopped til we dropped!  Now I am not a shoe addict and I seldom buy new shoes but I found such good buys yesterday that I stocked up. This cute pair of pink loafers was on clearance at TJ Maxx. Naturalizers and so comfy! I wear a lot of pinks so these will be perfect this spring.
 And my Tom's were on sale as well. The store was getting rid of the winter styles to bring in Spring shoes. These are cute purple corduroy shoes.
 And last a pair of Orthaheels. My friend, Deborah, introduced me to these shoes. I took a little fall two weeks ago and decided it might be time for some "grandma shoes". (Shoes with treads on the bottom!!) These shoes are comfortable and stylish and were on sale for 25% off.   I  am set with shoes for a while now!
 And the TJ Maxx store in Cullman had many cute things that we do not have in our store here in Decatur.  If you live in this area, check out the Cullman TJ Maxx. It is the nicest TJ Maxx store. Everything is merchandised perfectly and it is not "junky" at all. I found a pair of these little birdies and thought they would look good on some sconces in my dining room but they did not work there. I knew I would find a place for them!! One is on  the hutch in my kitchen.
 A pretty pillow for my sofa.
The other little birdie found a home on top of my china cabinet!

We did have a yummy lunch at Carlton's. I had a delicious cannoli while Deborah had tiramisu and Susan enjoyed a blackberry cobbler.  It is a day I will remember fondly for years to come.

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

A successful trip indeed! I love TJ Maxx and Marshalls. We are fortunate to have a Marshalls in our town. I love their clearance items!