Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just a pop in this morning! The BFFs and I are going to Cullman today to shop and have lunch. There is a nice Italian restaurant there and I am looking forward to some bruschetta and a lovely dessert! Cullman is about 20 miles away and it still has that little town feel. There is a lovely part of town called the Warehouse District that is filled with many different shops. There is a shoe store there that carries TOMs shoes so I hope to get a pair for myself. I purchased a pair in Gulf Shores last fall and I LOVE them. Now I can add TOMs and Yellowbox to my shoe addiction.  There is also a store that carries a big stock of Vera Bradley. I will have to look but not touch there!! But the best part of the day is spending time with my friends. We always come away encouraged and loved and nothing is better than that!!

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

Sounds like a very fun time, Arlene! And, as you said, the encouragement is the best part. Hope you have a great day. It was 10 below zero when I got up this morning ... am sure it's warmer than that in Alabama!