Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!! I just gave my sweet husband a bag of treats. I think he liked them. :) He always overdoes on my gift for Christmas so I like to surprise him with some gifts for Valentine's Day. I will be having a Valentine's Day Breakfast at Cracker Barrel with three of my favorite people, Susan, Deborah and Candie.  I am hoping Cracker Barrel has already marked down some of their Valentine's Day products!  And I will deliver my Valentine Treats to my neighbors as well.

When I was in Kroger the other day, I noted that the Easter Candy is already out! Of course Easter is early this year so I guess the timing is appropriate. Daughter Amelia loves Cadbury Eggs, Son Ben likes Reeses Eggs and younger son, Charles, likes any kind of candy. We can laugh about the time he ate every bit of his Easter Basket Candy in one day and threw up all down the hallway trying to make it to the bathroom. ( At the time, it was not so funny!) We always remind him not to eat all his candy in one sitting.  And our family will remind him of that until he is an old man...we like a good joke.:) I will wait until March 1st to decorate for Easter. Kendall loves to help me and she already has some plans for decorating the back door to the garage.

I hope all of my blog friends have a SWEET Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I saw a few Easter items at CVS the other day. It doesn't seem too early to me as Easter is in March this year. It will be here before we know it!