Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

 I am back after a sweet time  with my grands...exhausted but happy. Here is Mr Two year old. Love those sweet blue eyes.
 Landon and Margaret are best buddies.
 The older grands....
 Lunch...
 Reading together. I do not know what I would have done without Kendall. She was a big help with the little ones. She read, played computer games with them and was just all around  a wonderful big cousin.
Da Boys...playing on the ipad. Landon was so sweet to Baylor. I think he enjoyed having another boy around.

Today we will celebrate Friend Deborah's birthday with a lunch at Olive Garden...then to church for Maundy Thursday Service!

3 comments:

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Oh, this makes me miss my cousins! We would play together and have the best time every summer in Hartselle, Alabama!

Thanks for the memories!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for dropping by Fairhope Supply Co!! WE love South Alabama, spending a week at Gulf Shores in September. Will have to look you up!! And cousins are our first best friends...my four sure do love each other and it makes me so happy!

Mrs R said...

Love all the grand pictures! So sweet!!