Followers

Friday, March 8, 2013

 A few more views of Easter decor on this Friday! This is a pretty Fenton basket that my sweet husband purchased for me years ago. Inside are three ceramic eggs that my sister in love, Mina, made for our children when they were small. The blue egg is Ben's, the pink egg belongs to Amelia and the yellow egg is youngest son Charles'.
 The Basket resides on my tea cart.(At least until youngest grandson, Baylor, comes to visit and it will be put WAY UP HIGH out of his reach.:) I also have two chocolate bunnies(just pretend) that belonged to Mama G. Looks like that silver tray could use some polishing!  And below you can see my chandelier all prettied up for Easter.
It is fun to decorate for the seasons....I say I do it for the grands but really I like to do it for myself as well!! It makes for a merry heart!

4 comments:

Mrs.T said...

It does indeed make for a merry heart, Arlene! I feel that when we acknowledge and celebrate the changing seasons, we are remembering God's promise in Genesis 8:22 -- "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."

Rose said...

Arlene, I have done very little decorating so far. My daughter and the baby went home yesterday and I am still exhausted! :-)

Arlene Grimm said...

So glad to see both you sweet friends posting a comment today!! Rose, hoping you get rested up. We have weekend company coming so I plan to rest up on Monday!!

Kelly TalkoftheHouse said...

Looks so pretty and ready for spring! With Easter being so early this year, I feel quite behind!