Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

 I got out my Easter things on Saturday. I love all the pretty pastel and spring colors that perk up the rooms on a dreary day. My sister, Leta, gave me this little bunny when we were visiting Chatsworth last weekend. The pretty card is one that a sweet blog friend made for me last year. ( I love Bunnies) and the little lamb belonged to my late mother in law, Mama G. And in the background you can see one of my favorite pictures of my three when they were young.
 Isn't this little chick sweet? I found these at Hobby Lobby one year and now I wish I had bought more of them.
Here are the two I did purchase sitting on my kitchen hutch amongst my pottery.  I will be sharing more pictures of Easter decor this week as we enjoy the month of March. We are having some nice weather today...rainy but warm while tomorrow the weatherman is forecasting snow flurries. But by the end of the week we will have temps in the 60s!! Now that is my kind of weather!

3 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Love the touches of Easter and spring, Arlene! I need to get busy and do some Easter and spring decorating. It's a challenge when everything outside is covered in snow!

Arlene Grimm said...

Hang in there Mrs T!!! Spring is creeping up that way too! Maybe it should move a little faster!

Rose said...

Arlene, I do hope spring is creeping up soon. My daffodils that started blooming a week ago or so are not battling frostbite.