Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring!! Here in Alabama, the Bradford Pears have burst into bloom with their white petals! As Landon and I drove to school yesterday, we were looking at all the beautiful flowers. Daffodils and forsythia are so cheery with their bright yellow blooms. We even saw a beautiful camellia bust that was almost covered in red flowers. Usually camellias bloom in February but this one was a late bloomer and so beautiful.

Landon and Kendall are out of school next week for spring break. They will be with their dad and stepmom most of the week but I will have them on Wednesday along with Margaret and Baylor. Cousins Day!! Baylor will be 2 on the 24th so we will have a little cousins party for him while he is here. I love having all my sweet grands together.

Right now I am in the midst of getting ready for a wedding shower the ladies of our Sunday School Class are hosting for a young woman in our church. It has been a long time since I have been to a wedding shower!! I know it will be fun.

Hoping for another beautiful spring day to enjoy today!! Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

Arlene, Happy Spring! I envy you all your spring flowers. Nothing blooming here but snowflakes. In time, spring will arrive.