Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

 Ok, time to put away the Christmas Soaps and put out some Spring Soaps.  Bath and Body Works has all their pump soaps on sale right now 5 for $15 or 7 for $20. I love their soaps and they last for ever. In fact, I put some of my Christmas soaps in the upstairs linen closet to save for next year. I got Kitchen Apple with mint for my kitchen sink and it is very refreshing. Tangerine went into the downstairs bathrooms and Strawberry is upstairs in the Man Cave Bathroom. I had one left over to gift to someone as a Happy. So I think I got a good deal.
And while I was at the Mall I stopped by my favorite store, Pineapples, to pick up a flag for the back walkway. ( Our homeowners association does not allow flags in the front yards!)  We have an unsightly gas meter that greets us as we pull into the garage so a happy little flag helps me focus on the flag and not on the ugly meter. I know...I am crazy but it works for me. I chose the bunny because it can stay out through April. I love these cheery colors.

And March did come in like a lion here...there was a bit of snow on top of my hubby's vehicle as I went out to get the morning paper. Hopefully March will leave like a lamb!!

No comments: