Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Well I said I would be MIA today but here I am!! After a busy but fun morning hosting a shower, I am sitting with my feet up looking at all my favorite blogs. I had to post this picture that was taken of me and my two best friends here in Decatur.( I also have best friends in Chatsworth too!!) . It was such a good picture of the three of us that I had to share it today. Deborah is on the left, Susan in the middle and me on the end.  These ladies have seen me at my best and my worst and they are still hanging around with me!:) Every Thursday we have lunch together and we often talk during the week. When I needed helpers at the shower this morning, they were right there! What would we do without friends? I would hate to ever know...I am surely blessed in that department. And by the way, my two best friends in Chatsworth are Debbie and Linda....I have lots of cousin friends too but they have to be your friends.lol. Come to think of it, Linda and I are fourth cousins but we have been friends since we were little girls in Sunday School at Cool Springs Baptist Church. Debbie and I became friends in high school and we are still buddies. Then there are my nursing school best friends, my Oak Ridge best Friends and my Huntsville Best Friends.....too many to count!  Thanks to blogs and Facebook, I can keep up with all of them!

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

What wonderful smiles on you ladies!