Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Allegiant

And the third book in the Divergent Series is Allegiant. I am looking forward to reading the final installment in this triology. I believe it is due to be released in October. I will probably have to reread the first two just to remember what is going on! My hubs is reading Insurgent right now and he is enjoying the series as well.  I know a movie is in the works for Divergent and the stars names are being released slowly. I did see that Ashley Judd will play Tris' mom. She is an excellent actress and I know she will do a great job in that role. Most of the other actors I am not familiar with as they are the "new" stars of this generation.

I am up early this morning to take my friend, Susan and her husband to the airport in Huntsville. They are leaving for a River Cruise in Europe. I am trying not to covet their trip!:) On  the way home I plan to stop for coffee and a donut as a reward for getting up so early on a Saturday!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Arlene, that book looks tempting. I am going to add it to my reading list!