Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Five

As someone who loves history I always enjoy seeing a picture of the living presidents. And I do like that they all seem to enjoy each other's company. I guess they are members of a select club and even though some are Democrat and some are Republican, they understand the heavy weight of the job that they were elected to do. I must admit that I have a fondness for the Bush presidents. Don't you love Mr Bush Sr's pink socks?? He looks so frail these days. I remember when he jumped out of an airplane for his 80th birthday.  Even with all the problems in our country today, I am proud to be an American and I pray that our country will return to its "roots" of freedom, liberty and justice for all.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Arlene, thank you for sharing this picture and your thoughts. I agree wholeheartedly with you. :-)