Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I wanted to share a picture of our flowers at church on Easter Sunday. They were so pretty. We have a talented group of ladies who make sure our flowers are always there for services each Sunday morning.

I spent yesterday putting away all my Easter decorations for another year. I received several pretty Easter cards that I put away to use again. Two of them were hand made just for me so that makes them very special.  I also laundered my tablecloths and napkins and put them away...probably til Thanksgiving! Our summer entertaining is casual!

On Good Friday I got some good news. Our son, Ben, and his wife, Katy, are expecting another child! Grand number five will be here at the end of November or first of December. Both Grandpa and I are excited to have another sweet baby to love!

Now it is back to my regular routine after a week of spring break. I will be taking Landon to school and picking up Kendall this afternoon. Before we know it school will be out the summer.

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

I love all the flowers in church! Don't they smell wonderful? I feel as if I am in a garden with the sights and scents.

Congratulation on your new grandchild. The end of the year will be here before we know it!