Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Well it is another cold morning here in North Alabama. We wish spring would arrive to stay!! We had such a mild winter that we have been caught off guard by the cold spring. I would like to plant some flowers but that will have to wait until it gets warmer at night! My pansies are still blooming prettily so they will have to do for a while longer. I am hoping to do a planter by my front door this year. Pinterest has inspired me!

No big plans for today...just doing laundry and cleaning the man cave/grands play room. I am waiting on a special delivery. My friend, Deborah, is bringing by a doll bed for the grands play room. I cannot wait to see it. Her talented husband made one for both of their granddaughters and he graciously made one for me as well. I will be posting pictures.

And I want to wish a happy 59th anniversary to my parents today! They have been through a lot with my dad's transverse myelitis. For the last ten years, Mother has cared faithfully for him. His first symptoms began right after their 50th anniversary. They are truly an example to their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

If I am MIA for a few days any time soon, it is because our laptop needs to go to the Apple Doctor. We are hoping it is just a failing battery. I guess I could use my ipad to post but frankly, typing on the Ipad is such a chore. At least for this grandma it is, seems the younger folks have fingers trained to typing on small keyboards.

Have a wonderful Wednesday friends....


2 comments:

Mrs R said...

Arlene, happy anniversary to your parents. It is so inspiring to hear of loving marriages that last that long.

I hope your Apple is feeling better.

Blessings!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Mrs R!! We have not got it to the doctor yet but I think a new battery might be in order.