Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Piece of Europe In My Dining Room

 I was the morning cat sitter for my friend, Susan, while she was on a European River Cruise and she brought me this lovely piece of macrame lace as a thank you gift. I knew it would look great on my tea cart and it does!!
Here is a close up of the lace and it is a lovely design. Susan and her husband visited Germany, Austria and Hungary. Susan also brought home some of the most delicious chocolate candy that she picked up in Austria. I think it is the best chocolate that I have ever had!! I am so glad I have such a generous friend! Also, I get to travel via armchair as I look at all her photos from the trip. The pictures from this trip featured so many beautiful cathedrals. I asked Susan how she kept from being overwhelmed by it all. I am glad she is back home safely and had a wonderful trip.

No comments: