Followers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Dinner with Charles and Nancy

 This was the sight that met us as we drove up to Charles and Nancy's home in Harvest, Alabama. The Azaleas were so pretty.  Charles keeps his yard so neat and tidy!! We enjoyed a real gourmet meal prepared by the young Grimms.
 A beautiful salad with strawberries, feta and assorted greens....
 Rice, steak Filet and Lobster tail....yum is all I can say about this!! We also had some delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
 Me and my Baby Boy!!
 Charles, Nancy and me....
Sitting down to eat...you can see the beautiful crocheted GRIMM name in the dining room. Mama G made one of these for each of her grandchildren as they married. A nice reminder of our sweet Mama and Grandma.

I am totally spoiled and I warned Charles that Dad would be expecting the same on Father's Day!!

No comments: