Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hooked

 For about a month now I have been Hooked on Crocheting. I go years without picking it up but then the urge hits me.  I am glad it did as our family welcomed a new baby cousin, Violet. She is the granddaughter of my husband's first cousin, Susan. Violet is Susan's first grand and I wanted to make something to send to Grandma to have at her house. So I made this cute pink blanket. I am hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow.

And here is the little congrats package I am sending to niece, Laura. I found that cute owl pin at Books a MIllion. The notebook came from TJMaxx and the Fashionista planner was a steal at Target.  I even found a pretty mailer to pack it up in!!

I love sending packages in the mail and I love receiving them as well. Yesterday I received my early birthday present to me from me!! Aren't those the best ones???":)

No comments: