Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Totes for Teachers

It is hard to believe that this is Landon's last week of school! He has had a great year and I wanted to get something for all three of his three year old class teachers as a token of our appreciation of all their hard work! I found these cute waterproof bags at Ross last week and knew they would be perfect for the teacher's summer trips to the pool.  Apparently Amanda at Dixie Delights and I were thinking alike as she also gave her son's teachers totes as an end of the year gift. She added a fun tag saying, Thanks for a tote-ally awesome year. I made some little hang tags with that cute saying on it for my gifts and they really added to the theme of the gift. If you have not read Amanda's blog, it is on my side bar and she has so many wonderful ideas for gifts and happies.

Kendall will be out of school on May 23rd so now I have to get busy getting her teacher gifts together. I already have some in mind! Now Nana will have to find some things for the kiddos to do to stay busy on those long summer days!

No comments: