Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

My New Bling!

 I had to purchase some goodies in New Mexico and I have to show off my new granite countertops so Bling it is this morning! I found this cross in Albuquerque and I thought it was so unique!
 A picture from an art show....loving that Turquoise Door.
 While the Indian Pottery is pretty, it is not my taste. I found this pretty blue pitcher in Los Alamos. It was made by a University of New Mexico Art professor. It is perfect to hold my scizzors, hole punch etc.
 I have NEVER had granite countertops or an undermount sink. I must say that I LOVE them both!!
 The big picture!!
 A ring I found at The Silver Sun on Canyon Road! I love onyx and the turquoise was out of my price range!
 I cannot go anywhere without bringing home some Christmas ornaments. This little nativity was made by an Indian Artisan using a gourd.  I will display it along side my Guatemalan Nativity. I just may be starting a Nativity collection!!
 The Tram to Sandia Mountain ornament....have to remind myself that I made it to the top of the mountain.
And a pretty punched tin ornament that reminds me of all the color of the Southwest.

I have been trying to catch up on laundry and cleaning. I just washed all our vacation clothes and now the laundry basket is almost full again!!  A woman's work is never done!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Arlene, love all things NM. You found some beautiful things! And your granite counter is gorgeous. We did make the plunge and ordered new counters/sink as well. They are coming Wednesday to do the measurements/make the template. I will surprise you with what they look like when they are done. :-)