Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Oh NO!!

I have just been reading online that Google Reader will be no more as of tomorrow. I am not really sure what that means for all the blogs I have on my sidebar. I love my blog list as I can just go down the line and catch up with all my fellow bloggers.  You can read more about this on Myra's My Blessed Life. I have spent the last 30 minutes setting up a Bloglovin Account and adding all my favorite blogs to that service. I do know that several of my friends read my blog then link to other blogs on my blog list so here is a head's up. You might want to open your own bloglovin account to keep track of your favorite writers.

So I may be rearranging my side bar tomorrow! Just as you get comfortable and familiar with one thing, the computer gods decide it is time to change things up just to make us crazy!!lol... Any way, I hope you will keep Nanaland on your list. My address is www.arlenegrimm.blogspot.com. I will try to remember to post some of blog entries to Facebook as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantаstic webѕite you hаve here but I wass curios if
you knew of any user discusѕion forums that cover
the same topics talkesd about in this article? I'd really like to be
a ρart of community wheгe I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that
shyaгe the sae interest. If you haνce any recommendations, pleaѕe lett me know.
Thanks a lot!

Heгee is mʏ pagee ... overwatch hack tool