Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wearing my Pink Shirt!!

Today I am wearing the pink tshirt that I ordered in memory of Ann Reese Grote. It is such a cheerful shirt! A beautiful pink with a cute drawing on the back along with Ann Reese' favorite song, You are My Sunshine as well as a verse from the Psalms.  The Grote family has asked everyone to wear their tshirts today in memory of their little one.

A slow day here in Grimmland. I have some chores to catch up on and we will be going to Charles and Nancy's home for an Early Fathers Day Dinner. That will be something to look forward to as Charles and Nancy are such good cooks.

On a side note...I have been trying to be more adventurous in my toe nail polish colors this summer! I tend to stick to deep pinks. Well I tried My Private Jet by OPI and I really liked it. It is kind of a metallic brown. Now I am trying Teal The Cows Come Home. Every time I look down at my toes, I get a shock seeing blue nails!! I think I am going to have to change it soon. :)  I guess being an old nurse the blue reminds me too much of nail fungus!!! There are so many pretty new colors this summer. We recently had an Ulta store open here in Decatur and they carry many neat OPI nail polishes. In the South you are not totally dressed unless your toe nails are polished and pretty!!

Hoping all my blog friends have a blessed day!!

No comments: