Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A New Blog

I have a new blog on my blog roll....Confessions of a Plate Addict. I found this blog thanks to Kim at Savy Southern Style. If you want to see a quick tour of Debbie's french country home, check it out on Kim's Friday Post. Debbie is a former French teacher who spent some time in France but came home when her first grandson arrived! ( All us grandparents certainly understand that!)  She has decorated her home in a french country style. I felt like she was a soul mate when I saw all her blue and white china. She also likes to use pops of fresh apple green which is a favorite of mine as well. I knew we were sisters in decorating when I saw one of her pretty toile bedrooms.  As always when I find a new blog I enjoy, I spent way too much time on the computer checking out the archives.  If you have some time on this lazy Saturday, I would suggest you visit Confessions of a Plate Addict!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thank you, Arlene. I am going to buzz over and check it out. I love looking at how people decorate their homes. :-)