Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Christmas in July


 This week I have seen lots of ads for Christmas in July!! When I had a smaller budget and a lot of people to buy for, I shopped all year for Christmas and kept the gifts put away until December. Now that we are older and have more disposable income I wait until fall to start my shopping. However I did order my first Christmas gift last week and it arrived yesterday!
 Kendall wanted a Molly American Girl Doll to go with Emily. They are best friends you know. Well I got an email from American Girl notifying me that Molly is about to go into the archives. If I wanted to get her I needed to act soon.  She arrived yesterday and now I must puzzle over a place to hide Molly so that a curious 7 year old does not find the doll before Dec 25th!
Don't you love all these Christmas scenes? I have found a sweet facebook page called The Magic of Christmas and they post pretty Christmas photographs all year.  I guess my favorite picture is the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. I have always wanted to see that special tree and I hope that one Christmas my wish will come true.


1 comment:

Gina said...

Arlene, you can't go wrong with American Girl. My youngest daughter has the Bitty Baby (named Maria) and the Josephina dolls. I bought them almost 20 years ago and they are still beautiful.

PS Merry Christmas :-)