Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flowers!


 I just had to show off another picture of my pretty G that I will keep on the front door until I change out to my fall wreath, pumpkins, mums etc. Only a little over a month and September will be here. I am looking forward to September's blue skies, cool breezes and our annual trip to Gulf Shores!
 My next door neighbor's flower bed is busting out all over with daisies. They are so cheery!
 My sweet potato vine is taking over in my front flower bed. I am hoping it will cover up some of the weeds. The rain has been good for flowers but has also encouraged lots of weeds to grow as well.
 My sun loving lantana is starting to bloom. It loves a sunny hot garden and the rain has stunted it a bit this year.
Another lantana...I love the varigated variety of this plant. Also, it is hard to kill so it does well in my greenthumb challenged garden.

I was among the millions waiting impatiently for the  the royal baby to be born and I was happy it was a prince. Maybe we will get a glimpse of him and his happy parents sometime today.

2 comments:

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

I was hoping he would be a girl since the next two in line for throne are male. Yay for a healthy baby though! So glad he was born to parents who love and chose each other.

Also...Ima come steal your G!

Arlene Grimm said...

Jenn, if my G goes missing, I know where to look!!lol....