Followers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fun with Friends

 Thursday evening I had several girls from our Sunday School Class over for Desserts and Fellowship. Here is my Pinterest Centerpiece. I took some old Frostie Soda bottles , added Gerber Daisies and a pretty bow to hold them all together. They looked very cheery among the sweets on the diningroom table.

 My friend, Kris, choosing her desserts.
 Maria and Kris!
 Sharon and Becky...Sharon had her two young grandsons all week so she was glad for a time with the girls.
And here is the new G I added to my door!! I just love it. If you live in the Decatur area, you find find them at Cheldens Gifts.  Time spent with friends making memories is the dearest of days!!

4 comments:

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Glad you had fun! I'll take one of those G's. ;)

Arlene Grimm said...

I just had to have it when I saw it Jenn!! I love anything monogrammed.

Gina said...

What fun, Arlene! But what did you have for dessert??

Arlene Grimm said...

We had Hello Dollies, fudge, key lime coolers and benne wafers!! I just took some of all of it to my neighbors!