Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25th!

 Five months from today is Christmas!! It is hard to believe that we are half way to 2014.  Buddy the Elf is one of my favorite Christmas characters and I love the movie, Elf. I think we could all use some of Buddy's Christmas Spirit. I have already begun shopping for Christmas and this year I plan to be finished with all my shopping by Thanksgiving!! That way I can enjoy the holiday season with all its charms.
Happy Anniversary to Nancy and Charles...they have been married four years today! Charles will be starting his fellowship at University of Alabama at Huntsville on August 15th. A new step in his journey on the road to academia!

Off to have breakfast with The Girls at Cracker Barrel. Have a great Thursday.

2 comments:

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Ack! What happened to 2013? Happy anniversary to Charles and Nancy!

Gina said...

Arlene, that is such a cute movie! Congratulations to Charles and Nancy!