Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Happy For the Teacher!

Amy atwww.thehappyscraps.com came up with this cute teacher gift and I wanted to do something like this for Kendall's teacher. However, I knew that Kendall would never get to school with the sharpies intact so I changed Amy's idea up a bit. I purchased two packages of sharpies...one regular and one fine point and placed them in one of my little cellophane gift bags. I purchase these bags at Hobby Lobby and I find that they are wonderful for all sorts of little happies. I made my own card using Amy's little saying but she does offer a free printable at her site if you want to print off this cute blue tag. I have added Amy to my blog roll and I hope you will check out all her creative ideas for happies and gifts.

2 comments:

Mrs R said...

Arlene, what an adorable gift! Those sharpies will get plenty of use!

I will be back tomorrow to catch up. Sleep tight!

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Cute! Who doesn't love new Sharpies?